Day 30: Your highs and lows of this past month.
- idk i guess i’ve developed a crush on someone i have no chance with
- i’ve had no money all month because i bought the jacket for the cosplay AND IT STILL HASN’T ARRIVED
- the blonde wig has started getting really frayed and it makes me sad because the wig looked so pretty
- for the most of it i’ve had a pretty bad writer’s block
- fanni was away for most of the month and roosa was away for a week as well so i was so aloooneee
+ iida’s birthday party was the most fun i’ve had in ages. (cute boys, kittens, alcohol, playing with a kitten with a cute boy when you’re a little tipsy - i mean c’mon) i got along with everyone so well and i shared so many laughs that by the end of the night my stomach muscles were a bit sore
(+ and y’know, even though i’ve got no chance with him, i still had so much fun hanging out with him)
+ i’ve unblocked my writer’s blocked and feeling as inspired as usual
+ fanni and roosa made it back to finland alive! and it was so great to see them again. and roosa had brought me this really cool flute from greece so that was awesomesauce.
+ i’ve watched great movies