i was tagged by this cutie patootie so here are 11 questions and my answers to them and also some questions for YOUU whee let’s get this party going
Rule#1: Always post the rules
Rule #2: Answer all the questions from the person who tagged you and post them. Also write 11 new questions
Rule #3: Tag 11 more people and put a link in their ask boxes
Rule #4: You can’t answer questions unless you were tagged by the person
tbh imma just ignore some of that i’ll put 11 questions on the bottom of this thing and if you wanna answer them, great, do that! (also if you do make sure to tag me in the post ‘cause i wanna read your answers i care bout u)
1. what would you like to change in the country you live in?
- finland is pretty great tbh, but i’d like to change the in-built racism in our society. it’s really annoying and disgusting and just so unnecessary - and so is homophobia and all that jazz, naturally i’d love to make this country more tolerant towards all people. that’s a pretty boring standard answer i know sighs but tbh that’s all that come to mind right now
2. your favourite beverage and why?
- it’s………. a drink i don’t know the name of it but it’s really expensive and i only drank it a bit at Ruma ‘cause Iida let me have a sip of hers and it still haunts me to this day with its deliciousness and mysteriousness and i know i’ve built it up in my head and it’ll never live up to be as great as i remember it was but i still like to think it was amazing
3. your favourite sound and why?
- there are loads, but if i had to name one, it’d probably be a good applause from an audience because i’m a major attention whore in constant need of approval :-) as someone who used to be and wants to be a somewhat regular performer i’ve just grown to love it, it’s hard not to.
4. your pet peeves?
- people who press the stop button too late on the bus, people who press the stop button too early on the bus, people who hold onto the neck rest of the seat in front of them while sitting on the bus, people who sit on the aisle seat with an empty seat next to them on the bus, just people in buses in general because they’re always fucking idiots
5. a book that should be made into a movie?
- loads, but the one i’d like to see the most (at the moment, at least) is Looking for Alaska by John Green. when reading it i just got the most amazing visuals in my head and i’m sure i’m not the only one - it could be transformed onto screen in a pretty amazing way, i think
6. the bad sides of tumblr? (not the obvious “i can’t concentrate on my studies”)
- ok buddies we’re going in deep now
personally, it feeds my constant inferiority complex and anxiety about my looks (even though it’s also been a major help with that) ‘cause while i love looking at pictures of pretty people, one does not simply look at them after years of ed stuff without thinking “i will never look as interesting” just a little bit and recently it’s been bringing up some major problems again but i’m ok i’m all cool moving on fellas
7. a period of time you’d like to visit and why?
- i’m…really bad at history periods ah and tbh i don’t even think i would like to go back to visit anything? i like to live in the now. though of course i’m curious to see what dinosaurs really looked like, like really really precisely looked like, so if it’d be 100% risk-free and stuff then nah sure i’d pop by their time for a moment
8. the season that you think smells the best?
- spring, hands down
9. what would you do with 5000 ping pong balls?
- i would put them in a big jar and make people play that game where they have to guess how many of them are in there and the one with the best guess would get a prize except instead of a prize they would just get the ping pong balls
10. if you could make anything go slower, what would you pick?
- growing up, maybe?
11. if any famous building could be your home, which building would you like to live in?
i like my house
aight! and now to your questions:
- If you had to choose a single song to describe you or just your life in general, what would it be?
- Do you remember your last nightmare? What was it about?
- What fictional character you’d like to take with you on a trip to Disneyland?
- OTP? And just the one, guys.
- If you could live out the story of any movie ever made as the main character, which would you choose and why?
- Ever been to foreign countries? Which was your favourite and why?
- I read somewhere that a study had proven it takes approximately 30 minutes of ongoing conversation with a stranger to fall in love with them. Do you believe that?
- If you could only live your life by only believing in either science or religion and the spiritual world, which would you choose? You can explain further if you want to.
- Ever fallen in love at first sight - if even just for two seconds?
- Favourite passage from favourite book/line from favourite song? (Or both!)
- How are you?